Saint Francis Community Services (SFCS) strives for every child and family to experience in best in care and service. Sometimes concerns and questions arise that need to be addressed.
To ensure satisfaction and rapid response, SFCS has created a Customer Care Center designed to strengthen our relationship to the children and families we serve.
A Customer Care representative is ready to assist you with your questions or concerns.
What Our Customer Care Representative will do:
- Listen to your concerns
- Document your call
- Gather relevant information regarding the matter
- Remain neutral and objective
- Help formulate possible resolutions
- Facilitate a discussion or meeting with all parties in an effort to come up with a resolution
- Make recommendations to SFCS Administration
- Give feedback on actions and recommendations to those involved
Who can express a concern:
Our customer care department can review concerns from a variety of individuals.
- Foster Parents
- The child, if he or she is old enough to explain the concern
- The child's biological parents, primary caregiver, foster parent, adoptive parent or legal guardian
- The child's relative(s)
- An attorney for any of the above
- Mental Health Providers
- School Representatives
- Placement Providers
- Other Interested Parties
When to contact a Customer Care representative:
If you have questions about the services you have received from SFCS, please fell free to speak with a staff member about your concerns. Many times, an explanation of an action we have taken is all that is needed to resolve the problem.
You have the right to contact Customer Care at any time; however, we would encourage that whenever possible, you start by contacting the assigned staff member in the office in which your case is assigned. Tell him/her about the problem you are having. If you feel that the problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, ask to speak to the staff member's supervisor.
If you feel that the supervisor cannot resolve the dispute or you are still unsatisfied with the management of your case you can ask to speak to the Area Director or contact the Customer Care Manager.
How to contact Customer Care:
You may contact our Customer Care representative by phone, fax or mail. You may also download the Customer Care Contact Form and file it online or mail it to us at:
Saint Francis Community Services
Attn: Customer Care
509 E. Elm St. P.O. Box 1520
Salina, KS 67402-1520
We will ask you for the following information:
- Your name, address, phone number and email address
- A brief description of your concern
- Your involvement with the concern
- Action(s) you are requesting
Download the Customer
Care Concern Form here or file a concern using our Online Customer Care Concern Form below.