Saint Francis Community Services Benefit Overview (rates effective 04/01/2012)
- SFCS offers Blue Cross/Blue Shield (BCBS) medical insurance.
For 2012 / 2013 the deductible for the medical plan is $2,000 Single /
- Co-insurance is 20% of allowed amounts after deductible
has been met; up to $1,000/$2,000
individual/two-or-more persons maximum
- Office Visit Co-Pay is $25 / visit
- Prescription Drugs: $15 Generic, $30 Brand
Formulary, $45 Brand Non-Formulary Co-Pay.
||$34.00 / per paycheck
|Employee + 1
||$152.00 / per paycheck
||$255.00 / per paycheck
|Family - 2 EE's
||$200.00 / per paycheck
SFCS offers Dental coverage through Delta Dental of KS. Dental Benefits are 100% for preventive, 80%-20% for basic, and 50% for major services after a $50 per person ($150 per Family) deductible.
||$2.50 / per paycheck
|Employee + 1
||$10.00 / per paycheck
||$24.00 / per paycheck
Employee benefits are effective the first of the month following 30 days of continuous employment.
Flexible Spending Plans (unreimbursed Medical and Dependent Childcare)
- This benefit allows you to pay for your out-of-pocket medical,
dental, and vision expenses and dependent care expenses with pre-tax
- Life Insurance and Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage is provided and paid for by SFCS. This policy is based on your annual salary to a maximum of $250,000 / $150,000.
Short-Term Disability Coverage
- We will be continuing a company paid short-term disability benefit. This coverage begins on the 7th day for accident or illness and continues for up to 12 weeks. The maximum benefit is $600 per week. Effective 7/1/09. Please see the benefit summary for more details.
Long-Term Disability Coverage
- SFCS offers Long—Term Disability Coverage on a voluntary basis through Reliance Standard Life Insurance. This policy will allow you to have coverage in the event that you are off work for 180 days. The benefit is 50% of your earnings and will be in effect for 2 years. The premiums will be taken through payroll deduction.
- SFCS sponsors a 401(k) defined contribution plan under an Enhanced Safe Harbor provision.
Employees are eligible to participate following one year of employment with 1000 hours of service, and attainment of age 21. Eligible employees may enter the program the first day of each quarter, by completing and submitting the required on-line enrollment. The Plan utilizes a Safe Harbor Match that is 100% vested, an Enhanced Match and Employer contribution that utilizes a 6–year vesting schedule. Employer Match and Contribution to a maximum 10% of gross wage. Employees can choose to make pre—taxed deferrals or Roth 401(k) contributions.
- Saint Francis Community Services observes 10 1/2 paid holidays per year for full–time employees.
- The purpose of our paid leave program is to provide income protection to employees. Full–time employees that have completed six months of employment are eligible for these paid leaves: Bereavement, Jury Duty, Conference or seminar (continuing education) leave, along with sick leave, stated above.
- An employee earns approximately 4 hours of sick leave each month. Employees are eligible to utilize sick leave after completing 6 months of continuous employment
- SFCS has established a vacation / annual leave policy to provide you an opportunity to have paid time away from your job responsibilities. Employees are eligible to utilize this benefit after 6 months of continuous employment.
- SFCS also has unpaid leaves with the appropriate documentations. They include: FMLA Leave, Medical / Disability Leave, Military Leave, Personal Leave.
Questions about benefits may be directed to Malynda Jarrett,
Benefits Administrator, at 785.259.8134 or by email
Return to Employment Page