Welcome to Bridgeway
The Bridgeway Apartments provide assisted-living and supported employment services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in an environment that allows the maximum level of independence for each resident.
This 24-unit complex is located in Picayune, Mississippi.
At Bridgeway, residents are encouraged to reach their full potential for
independence. Residents actively participate in community activities,
work, and demonstrate personal responsibility.
Adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, age 18 or older,
who are seeking independence and fulfillment may apply for residency.
Assisted Living and Supportive Services
The Bridgeway Apartments bring together supportive services and assisted
living in an environment of care and acceptance.
- Fully accessible, one bedroom, single-occupancy, efficient
- A safe location in a pleasant neighborhood.
- A comfortable inviting community area for recreational and social
- Support Services including Behavioral Health Services, Supported
Employment, Residential Habilitation, and Wellness Programs.
We also offer supported employment services for non-residents. Call us for more
information at 601.749.4848.
Every resident at Bridgeway has a great success story to share.
Over the years, the generosity of our donors, friends, and volunteers has
enabled these individuals to gain independence and reach their full
You can make a difference by:
- Introducing Bridgeway and Saint Francis to the leadership of your
- Considering a financial contribution that will give you the
satisfaction of knowing you’ve helped a Bridgeway resident reach their
full potential for independence.
- Leaving a lasting legacy for the residents of Bridgeway through a
gift from your estate.
- Sponsoring cookouts, social outings, holiday gatherings, and
organized activities for the residents.
- Making an in-kind gift. Please call for a list of items that can be
used by the residents.
- Celebrating a loved one in a very special way by making a gift to
Bridgeway “in honor of” or “in memory of” a special person.
- Click here to
learn of other ways to give.